Matched

  • Breaking News

    Three sheep charred to death in fire incident

     


     

    Umar Raina


    Ganderbal, Nov 12, KNT: Three sheep were charred to death after a residential house caught fire in Nilgrath area of Sonamarg here in Central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Thursday.

       

    Sources told news agency KNT that fire broke out from the residential house of Muhammad Hussain Balti. Three sheep present in a room were charred to death.

      

     Fire Tenders from Fire Station Gund  Sonamarg rushed to spot and put out the fire with the help of locals. A police official said that cause of fire seems to be short circuit.

      

    In another fire incident at Kullan area of the same district 100 bundles of dry paddy grass turned into ashes in a mysterious fire incident. The grass belonged to one Shabir Ahmad Famda son of Abdul Aziz Famda, resident of kullan Gund.

      

    Police have taken cognizance of the incident. (KNT)

    No comments

    Post Bottom Ad